Instructions for Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal (stomach) pain, and abdominal swelling (distention), which may be signs of a bowel obstruction
- A history of a bowel obstruction
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see MiraLAX and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see MiraLAX and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Polyethylene Glycol 3350 to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
Dosing Information With Polyethylene Glycol 3350There is only one standard dosage for this medication. As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Dosage for more information.)